Ophthalmic table MD-3 V – was designed to carry out 3 ophthalmic instruments. New ergonomic shape of table top ensures good access to each device and allows to save space in the office.
Ophthalmic table MD-3 V – was designed to carry out 3 ophthalmic instruments.
New ergonomic shape of table top ensures good access to each device and allows to save space in the office.
- Two symmetrically and simultaneously travelling columns
- table top height working range: 608mm-908mm
- table-top dimensions: 1485mm x 430mm
- vertical movement range: 300mm
- table top is made of MDF, varnished with polyurethane coatings in RAL 7047,
- maximum load is 90 kgs.
- all tables are equipped with MDT multi-voltage electric column made of anodised aluminium:
- input: 110/230V AC (+/-10%), 50/60Hz,
- power max. (without installed device/-s): 80VA
- power consumption (with installed devices): 3A (230V AC), 6A (110-115V AC),
- power load for the devices installed and powered cannot exceed: 450 VA
- 2 pcs. of power sockets IEC C13,
- 1 pc. of power supply cable (2,5m) in grey colour, UniSchuko plug,
- 1 pc. of C13/C14 cable (0,8m) in black colour,
- robust steel base, powder coated (RAL 7024), equipped with 4 lockable casters dia. Ø50 mm
(MD, MD-1, MD-2, MD-V) or 4 lockable casters dia. Ø75 mm (MD-3, MD-3V)
- conformity standard: EN 60601-1:2006 – class I, type B device; EC Declaration of Conformity provided
- possible assembling special shelves dedicated keyboard drawer
* tolerance (+/-) 10mm, **5kg, ***1kg